Diversity, Inclusion & Flexibility
Empowering you to create a diverse and inclusive workplace
Diversity is the range of human differences including but not limited to, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, social class, physical ability or attributes, religious or ethical values system, national origin, and political beliefs.
Inclusion is NOT about treating everyone exactly the same all of the time, but that our culture, values and behaviours are such that everyone has the same opportunities to contribute and thrive.
Mapien’s Workplace Strategists are skilled in bringing out workplace biases, stereotypes and labels that become so familiar and impactful that we can become unconscious to them.
This is achieved by:
- applying social cognitive and learning theory
- facilitated discussions
- simulation and experiential based activities
Our process is crafted to empower you:
- to understand your own unconscious biases
- to create a mindset shift
- to design systems and process in the workplace to remove unconscious biases
- to create a diverse and inclusive workplace