Join our Team
- Want to make a difference by solving people problems?
- Do you strive for excellence, leadership and integrity?
- Are you looking for flexibility in a modern, collaborative work environment?
If you answered Yes – then keep reading, we want you on our team!
We have a range of positions available nationally in all of our specialist services.
If you are interested in joining our team and being part of our journey please send your CV and a short email outlining your area of expertise and desired location to firstname.lastname@example.org
Migration Coordinator (Brisbane based)
Mapien Migration has an exciting opportunity for a full time Migration Coordinator who will provide case management support to a busy national team, located in Brisbane and Perth.
This is a fast-paced role offering exposure to the full spectrum of visa subclasses, including employer sponsored temporary and permanent programs, global talent, independent skilled, graduate, regional sponsored and family visas.
- Maintaining accurate, compliant and up to date records in Migration Manager (training will be provided)
- Administration processing including in time recording/accounting systems (Xero experience desirable)
- Ensuring all invoicing is completed promptly for each matter on commencement/completion
- Assist with booking consultations including preparation of associated correspondence
- Assisting with critical skills and other discretionary travel exemption requests
- Drafting visa applications and correspondence as instructed by the supervising RMA
- Preparing visa tracking/WIP reports for clients and maintaining currency of information
- Running expiry reports and keeping RMA’s up to date on any visa expiries for clients
- Conducting research as required/requested on any overseas visa requirements and providing assistance as needed
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of process maps and contributing to process improvements for the team (naming conventions, precedents, folder creation, accounts management (invoicing).
Our practice has experienced steady and continuous growth throughout the pandemic and the role provides future opportunities for the right candidate. This position provides an ideal entry point to the profession for those who may have recently completed the Graduate Diploma in Migration Law but are currently unable to register with the OMARA, with potential to move into a full RMA role upon registration.
You will have the following skills and experience for this role:
- Attention to detail and high level time management skills with ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- A willingness to learn and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Collaborative approach and mindset, process driven with an eye for recommending improvements
- Experience working with high volumes and to tight deadlines desirable
- Previous experience in a similar role highly desirable
You will be working with an experienced team of migration professionals who work together to deliver results and will receive training and support to ensure you succeed in your role.
Mapien’s Brisbane office is located in the CBD and flexible work arrangements will be considered.
If you’re looking to be valued and respected for your contributions & performance, and be part of a cohesive national team, please email your CV & a cover letter today!