Events & Training Workshops
Mapien offer a variety of events which we will list on this page as they are scheduled.
We also offer a variety of tailored, in house training programs and workshops, as well as public training covering topics across all areas of People solutions.
Facilitated by expert practitioners with hands-on industry experience, our training courses combine technical knowledge and practical application, to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter.
Topics for in-house training
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Core performance counselling skills
- Effective disciplinary action
- Employment law essentials
- Fair work basics
- Handling workplace grievance
- Making enterprise agreements
- Negotiation essentials
- Managing ill or injured employees
- Workplace discrimination & bullying
- Workplace investigations skills
- Work health & safety legislation – the fundamentals
- Art of HR policy writing
- Behavioural interviewing
- Crucial skills for contact officers
- Early conflict resolution
- Practical understanding of HR functions
- Strategic remuneration & rewards
- Tips for tackling tough conversations
- Trusted Leader Program
- Growth for resilience
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com or phone +61 7 3833 1200
2020 Trusted Leader Program | Brisbane
Our award winning Trusted Leader Program has been designed to provide individuals and organisations with the knowledge, practical strategies and techniques to effectively lead people. Based on the Full range leadership model, this program will help you to understand leadership styles and behaviours to develop core leadership, communications and coaching skills.
- Module 1 – Thursday 13th February 2020
- Module 2 – Thursday 12th March 2020
- Module 3 – Thursday 9th April 2020
- Module 4 – Thursday 14th May 2020
- Module 5 – Thursday 11th June 2020
“Leadership is learnable. In fact, based on research only 30% of leadership ability can be attributed to inherited traits such as intelligence, the other 70% can be developed.” Professor Avolio (Director of Gallup Leadership) .
Click here for more information and to register.