Events & Training Workshops
Mapien offer a variety of events which we will list on this page as they are scheduled.
We also offer a variety of tailored, in house training programs and workshops, as well as public training covering topics across all areas of People solutions.
Facilitated by expert practitioners with hands-on industry experience, our training courses combine technical knowledge and practical application, to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter.
Topics for in-house training
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Core performance counselling skills
- Effective disciplinary action
- Employment law essentials
- Fair work basics
- Handling workplace grievance
- Making enterprise agreements
- Negotiation essentials
- Managing ill or injured employees
- Workplace discrimination & bullying
- Workplace investigations skills
- Work health & safety legislation – the fundamentals
- Art of HR policy writing
- Behavioural interviewing
- Crucial skills for contact officers
- Early conflict resolution
- Practical understanding of HR functions
- Strategic remuneration & rewards
- Tips for tackling tough conversations
- Trusted Leader Program
- Growth for resilience
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 7 3833 1200
Join our Wellness Webinar Series | 26 August | 16 September | 7 October
Has the uncertainty of the global pandemic affected your teams’ mental wellbeing?
Mapien’s 3x 1hr wellness webinars give employees practical advice & tools to help navigate the future of work, guide decision making & ensure employee wellbeing.