Events & Training Workshops
Mapien offer a variety of events which we will list on this page as they are scheduled.
We also offer a variety of tailored, in house training programs and workshops, as well as public training covering topics across all areas of People solutions.
Facilitated by expert practitioners with hands-on industry experience, our training courses combine technical knowledge and practical application, to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter.
Topics for in-house training
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Core performance counselling skills
- Effective disciplinary action
- Employment law essentials
- Fair work basics
- Handling workplace grievance
- Making enterprise agreements
- Negotiation essentials
- Managing ill or injured employees
- Workplace discrimination & bullying
- Workplace investigations skills
- Work health & safety legislation – the fundamentals
- Art of HR policy writing
- Behavioural interviewing
- Crucial skills for contact officers
- Early conflict resolution
- Practical understanding of HR functions
- Strategic remuneration & rewards
- Tips for tackling tough conversations
- Trusted Leader Program
- Growth for resilience
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 7 3833 1200
Trusted Leader Masterclass | Delivered Digitally
Need help building teams who can perform in our new marketplace?
How can a remote team work for your business? Our Trusted Leader Masterclass offers practical & sustainable approaches, tools and leadership behaviours for teams who are virtual, office-based, or a combination of both. Build trust, connect, engage & see the results!
- 5 weekly, 90-minute digital workshops
- Commencing Thursday 16th July | 1.00pm – 2.30pm
Thu 16th July | Wed 22nd July | Thu 30th July | Thu 6th August | Thu 13th August.
$900+GST per participant, with a 25% saving for each additional person who registers from your organisation.
Click here for more information and to register.