List of 22 Modern Awards with inclusion of new annualised wage clauses
The Fair Work Commission has recently announced the inclusion of new annualised wage clauses into 22 modern awards on 1 March 2020.
These provisions will place new obligations on affected employers paying their employees by way of annualised salaries.
Modern Awards affected:
- Banking, Finance and Insurance Award 2010
- Broadcasting and Recorded Entertainment Award 2010
- Clerks – Private Sector Award 2010
- Contract Call Centres Award 2010
- Health Professionals Award
- Horticulture Award 2010
- Hospitality Industry (General) Award 2010
- Hydrocarbons Industry (Upstream) Award 2010
- Legal Services Award 2010
- Local Government Industry Award 2010
- Manufacturing and Associated Industries and Occupations Award 2010
- Marine Towage Award
- Mining Industry Award 2010
- Oil Refining and Manufacturing Award 2010
- Pastoral Award 2010
- Pharmacy Industry Award 2010
- Rail Industry Award 2010
- Restaurant Industry Award 2010
- Salt Industry Award 2010
- Telecommunications Services Award 2010
- Water Industry Award 2010
- Wool Storage, Sampling and Testing Award 2010
Not sure if this affects you?
By 1 March, all businesses need to identify whether they are required to comply with the terms of any of the model clauses, and then take steps to ensure that they are compliant.
Still not sure if you comply?
- Unsure if you need to comply with the new provisions?
- Unsure if you are covered by the affected awards?
- Require assistance with the compliance and implementation of the new provisions, including looking at possible set-off clauses?
Contact us here with HELP in the subject line and a Mapien Consultant will be in touch!